Really stinks. There could be a day-nighter tomorrow.
I think the Mets would be highly against that.
3 doubleheaders in two weeks? I can see them not being pleased with that.
I think a “subway” game in July. Or…a September 11 game.
John, can you elaborate? According to Accuweather, the rain is supposed to stop at 8 – and then it’s supposed to hold off for the remainder of the night. Have you spoken to anyone at the Staidum to get a sense of whether or not the game will be called?
I just looked at the forecast and things look like they will clear up. I am going to the game tonight.
Any update JD or anyone in the Bronx/NYC area?
Thank you for clarifying that, a lot of things are clearer now!
Comments are closed