- Mets 5, Boston 9: Ed Rogers’ slam wins it in the ninth off Ambiorix Burgos.
- Pedro Martinez played catch: 10 minutes at 45 feet. Let’s not get carried away, there’s a long way to go.
- Chan Ho Park overcame a rocky first inning to give up a run on two hits in three innings. Aaron Sele gave up four in two innings.
- Burgos can throw hard, but the reason Kansas City gave up on his arm was because of his control. He was up in the strikezone today.
- Carlos Delgado did not play because of a stiff neck and may not play tomorrow.
- 1B Wil Cordero, 35, was signed to a minor league contract. You have to think this could be for long-range insurance on Delgado.
- Mike Carp, the hero vs. Houston, went 2-4 with a double.
March 07: Wrapping up the Day
Comments are closed