- Yeah, it’s his first game, but it is better to be terrific than not. Tom Glavine was sharp.
- Orlando Hernandez said he wants to try to throw in the bullpen tomorrow, but he’s not making any promises.
- X-Rays were negative on Lastings Milledge’s sore right hand. He’s thinking about Saturday to play again.
- Jose Valentin will test his sore ankle tomorrow. He’s also thinking Saturday.
- Chan Ho Park starts for the Mets tomorrow against St. Louis.
March 01: Wrapping up the Day
Comments are closed