Both Omar Minaya and Willie Randolph said today they like their pitching as is, that Barry Zito would be a nice addition? Do you believe them? If the season were to begin tomorrow, this is your rotation:
1. Tom Glavine: 40 plus, throws soft.
2. Orlando Hernandez: 40 plus, junkballer.
3. John Maine: little more than half a season experience.
4. Oliver Perez: a few good moments; a few bad ones last year.
5. Mike Pelfrey: unproven rookie.
5. Dave Williams: journeyman.
5. Alay Soler: unproven; one great game last year.
How do you like it? Does it inspire confidence?